SAFFRON DAY COMPETITION 2021
This Saffron Day we would like to engage our community to understand and raise awareness of the importance of organ donation. This competition is to engage all Australians to join this noble cause. Online Gift Cards to be won!
WHY THIS COMPETITION?
Australia is doing well in terms of organ donation but more needs to be done. Some hard-hitting facts below:
In 2020, there was a 12 per cent decrease in the number of people receiving a transplant and a 16 per cent decrease in the number of donors compared to 2019.
There are around 1,800 Australians currently waitlisted for a transplant and more than 12,000 additional people on dialysis — many who may need a kidney transplant.
In 2020, 1,270 Australian lives were saved through an organ transplant due to the generosity of 463 deceased organ donors and their families.(source:www.donatelife.gov.au)
WE have two Categories
ARTWORK can be any original artwork, drawings, painting, digital art and/or pictures.
(Artwork file should not be more than 8MB).
VIDEOS can be your original submission of a short video or animation.
(Video should not be longer than 2 minutes and file size not more than 50MB).
Artwork should raise awareness of the importance of organ donation.!
1 st PRIZE - $250 GIFT CARD So get creative and submit your entries. We are looking for creative artwork, drawings, digital designs, short animation, or films that speaks about organ donation and its importance.
2 nd PRIZE - $150 GIFT CARD
3 rd PRIZE - $100 GIFT CARD
Terms & Conditions of this campaign.
- Only Australian residents and citizens can take part in this competition.
- All submission must be accompanied by Competition Entry Form. Submission without duly filled entry form will be rejected.
- There is no age limit, but all entrants of the age of 15 and below, should ask their parent/guardian to duly fill the Consent section of the Entry Form.
- Multiple entries are permitted but only one will be selected. By submitting your entries, you give us permission to reuse your artwork in Saffron Day promotion.
- You should have appropriate copyrights for any music, sound, images, pictures you use in your submission.
- You can submit your entries to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If your artwork submission should not be more than 5MB and video/animation should not be more than 50MB if sending through email. If your video/animation content is larger than 25MB please use any file sharing platform like Google Drive, Dropbox etc.
- Judge’s decision will be final. There won’t be any reviews.